Musa Malikov: general information
- Full name: Musa Rustamovich Malikov
- Date of Birth: March 16, 1983
- Place of birth: Tatarstan
- Rost: –
- Wes: –
- Brief biography: singer, musician, composer
- Education: Statutory Academy of Music in Frankfurt am Main.
- Awards: Winner of the television competition
Biography Musa Malikova
At the time, he was the most famous, most popular and far from successful child in Tatarstan. Everyone knew the unique boy: he loved the president of the republic. He was presented with gifts by enthusiastic admirers, among whom was Patriarch of All Russia Alexy II. And even today this boy has grown up, and his loud fame is quiet – he remembers the ex-small accordionist, singer and composer, and still recognizes him on the street.
The glory of his medicine came to Moscow. Musa won the Grand Prix of the popular contest “Morning Star” in the 90s. By the way, while preparing for the performances on the First Channel, he wrote ten songs.
His songs are sung by Venera Ganeeva, Zilya Sungatullina, Rafael Sahabiev and other stars of Tatar pop. The songs are distinguished by an interesting synthesis of Tatar and European music.
Only now Moses does not sing, but plays. on the saxophone. It was this instrument that he chose, entering the Academy of Music in Frankfurt am Main. Although the German teachers, listening to the young doctor, said that the young man is so talented that they are ready to take him to any department.
– Moses had a hard time in the first year. “He started studying German in the 11th grade, and in 2016 he entered,” says his mother. – Therefore, he first translated the lectures from German to Russian, and from Russian to Tatar. But the omission was quickly made up for.
After five years of study, Musa offered to enroll in postgraduate studies in the class of saxophone. Dav agreed that he was absent from the academy from 8 in the morning to 10 in the evening. That’s why his scientific supervisor Professor Rinke Bachmann makes him play the instrument for five additional hours every day. However, the result was not long in coming: Malikov became the laureate of the Wagner International Prize for saxophone. The award is given for performance excellence among participants up to 35 years of age.
Musa continues to compose music. His works are performed by German orchestras. In short, not only at home, but also abroad, the talent has lost its way. Telling about this, the mother shows the latest disc with recordings of Musa’s saxophone performances. And on the cover he himself is long-haired, stylish, smiling. a foreigner
– Musa has two dreams: to defend his doctoral thesis at the German Academy of Music and thus receive a full European education, Guzel explains. – And then come to your homeland, to Kazan, and create a musical group of the European level.
Musa Malikov in social networks
Interview with Musa Malikova’s mother
Interview for Kazved on April 30, 2008
Who knows Musu Malikova, who in the 90s was called the Tatar Robertino Loretti? However, many people do not know that in the Malikov family, both father and mother, and now the younger brother Musy Gaisa, sing. “But now the family ensemble rarely performs: Musa is studying in Germany”, – told “Kazansky Vedomosti” mother Guzel, who became “woman of the year” this year.
– This year is full of happy events for our family, – she continues. – The most important thing is the 30th anniversary of joint life and creative activity with my husband Rustam. We got married when she graduated from music school and he graduated from the conservatory. Now the husband is a vocalist of the opera-chamber department of the Tatar State Philharmonic named after Tukaya. He sings Tatar, Russian and foreign classics. Everyone notes his amazingly beautiful and powerful lyrical-dramatic tenor. He learned to play the Bashkir instrument Kurae. With concerts, he toured almost the entire country, toured abroad several times. When our Honored Artist of Bashkortostan and People’s Artist of Tatarstan are at home, the apartment turns into a concert venue. As soon as he has breakfast, he immediately sings! All around – live sound!
Mama Guzel combines vocal teaching at the Kazan Academy of Culture and Arts with directing the choir of war and labor veterans “Friendship” at the Saydash Center. And he is a poet himself and always! In addition to Tatar songs, he likes Russian, Turkish, Crimean-Tatar songs.
Saxophone replaced vocals
– The eldest son Musa is a singer and musician from God, – says the mistress of the musical family. – I will never forget how we were returning from a wedding from a Bashkir village: unexpectedly, two-year-old Musa sang a Tatar song that he had just heard! At the age of three he already went on stage and accompanied himself on a small harmonica, at four he easily sang with Ilgam Shakirov. At five, he was a diploma winner of the All-Russian Tatar Song Competition, a little later – a laureate of the Republican Competition for Harmonists.
Having absolute pitch, Musa easily entered a special music school at the conservatory in the violin class and studied with the talented musician Rustem Abyazov, who now leads the famous La Primavera band. Thanks to the efforts of the teacher, already at the age of 6, Musa performed the Vivaldi concerto for violin and orchestra. Natural data were phenomenal, but they had to be constantly developed.
“Malikov Jr. conquers listeners with kindness and wise humor beyond his years. He is original and national, the songs he performs are imbued with lyrics, ”I read on a 1992 vinyl record, which is decorated with a photo of the family ensemble of Rustam, Guzel and Musa Malikov. And the record is called, of course, “Essalamgalakem!” That, in modern slang, was the hit of the young talent. Many listeners, forgetting the name of the performer, called him that – Essalamgalakem!
The fame of the young talent reached Moscow. Musa received the Grand Prix of the Morning Star contest, popular in the 90s. By the way, in preparation for performances on Channel One, he began to compose songs.
– Musa turns 25 this year, and he has 25 songs of his own, – mother continues. – They are sung by Venera Ganeeva, Zilya Sungatullina, Rafael Sakhabiev and other Tatar pop stars. The songs are distinguished by an interesting synthesis of Tatar and European music.
But Musa is not singing yet, but playing. on saxophone. It was this instrument that he chose when he entered the Academy of Music in Frankfurt am Main. Although the German teachers, having listened to the young talent, said that the young man is so talented that they are ready to take him to any department.
– It was difficult for Musa in the first year. He began to study German in the 11th grade, a year before entering, – says my mother. – Therefore, at first I translated lectures from German into Russian, and from Russian into Tatar. But he quickly made up for lost time.
After five years of study, Musa was offered to enter graduate school in the saxophone class. Having agreed, he began to disappear at the academy from 8 am to 10 pm. In addition, his supervisor, Professor Rinke Bachmann, makes him play the instrument for an additional five hours every day. True, the result was not long in coming: last year Malikov became a laureate of the International Wagner Prize for saxophone. The award was given for performing skills among participants under 35 years old.
Musa continues to compose music. His works are performed by German state orchestras. In a word, not only at home, but also abroad, talent has made its way. Talking about this, mom shows the latest disc with recordings of Musa’s performances on the saxophone. And on the cover, he himself is long-haired, stylish, smiling. foreigner.
– Musa has two dreams: to defend his doctoral dissertation at the German Academy of Music and thus get a complete European education, – Guzel clarifies. – And then come home, to Kazan, and create a musical group of European level.
Gaisa chose oboe
Guzel brought three-year-old Gaisa to the program of the State Television and Radio Broadcasting Company “Tatarstan” “Let’s learn a new song”, which she hosted with 13-year-old Musa. Solely for the sake of her youngest son, she organized in the Palace of Culture. Mayakovsky musical group of three-year-old children “Musa Malikov’s Song Theatre”. The studio immediately became popular, because at that time the eldest son was already known in Kazan, and parents were happy to bring their children there. In the form of a game, the kids were engaged in vocals, solfeggio, rhythm. Musa was their accompanist. A year later, the children sang in seven languages! And four-year-old Gaisa took up a small harmonica and began to perform on stage with a family ensemble. At the age of five, he was already sent to a special piano school at the conservatory. Now he is studying at the wind department in the oboe class. Who would have thought – two sons began to accompany the Malikov family ensemble!
– Several times we came to visit Musa in Frankfurt am Main. And as a family ensemble, they gave concerts to the German public, – the interlocutor reports. – Dad played the kurai, Musa – the saxophone and piano, Gaisa – the oboe, harmonica, kurai. And they all sang in different languages.
This year Gaisa turns 15, he wants to follow in the footsteps of his older brother – also enter the Academy of Music in Frankfurt am Main.
Listening to Guzel Ismagilovna, I never cease to be amazed at how much time and effort she gives to children to reveal their God-given talents! It is no coincidence that this year the musically gifted mother was awarded the title of “Woman of the Year” in the “Culture and Spirituality” nomination.